Arrival up to …………….. due to BRIEFING at ………………….
Airfield Traffic Zone /ATZ/entry procedure:
Contact with TWR – BOLESLAV AIRSHOW/freq. …………………
- South and East direction arrivals routing over northern part of the town DOBROVICE (50°22’26’’ N/14°57’40’’E). Further on follow instructions issued by BOLESLAV AIRSHOW and join airfield traffic pattern tangentially.
- Western direction arrivals routing over northern part of the village BEZNO (50°22’14’’ N / 14°47’36’’ E ). Further on follow instructions issued by BOLESLAV AIRSHOW and join airfield traffic pattern tangentially.
- Northern arrivals routing over the village BUKOVNO (50°26’51’’ N / 14°50’19’’ E). Further on follow instructions issued by BOLESLAV AIRSHOW and join airfield traffic pattern tangentially.
Time 3 minutes prior to the point of entry,
contact BOLESLAV AIRSHOW on frequency …………………
and report following information:
- Aircraft identification
- Type of the aircraft
- Point of entry to ATZ
- ETA calculated for ATZ entry point
- advise if DISPLAY or VISITOR.
For next follow instructions issued by BOLESLAV AIRSHOW for joining of traffic pattern for RWY 05/23. Altitude in traffic pattern flight is 1780 ft/300m with LKMB local QNH setting.
Runway in use 05/23 only.
RWY 16/34 closed, (used as spectator’s area)
- RWY 23 L / 05 R(775 x 35 m) Visitors
- RWY 23/05 C (1000 x 30 m) Special use
- RWY 23 R / 05 L (775 x 35 m) Display
Approaching the airfield LKMB, heightened caution shall be brought due to the training flights in progress, non public presentations flights, parachute jumping flights and sightseeing flights.
In the period of time 1h before air show program starts, arrivals to LKMB are not permitted,
except reasonable flights of the operators based on LKMB, approved by ATC and authorised by DLD air show director.
Arrival without radio communication not allowed!
Aeroplanes taking part in the main air show program, after landing taxi in direction to the TWR. During taxiing, instruction for parking stand dedicated to the aeroplanes performing in main air show program will be provided by ground service.
All pilots performing in the air show program are obliged to report on TWR after landing personally for registration. There they will receive relevant marking authorising entry of aero club operational areas. Pilots performing in the main air show program will receive relevant documents and information. Performing pilots shall present valid licences, medical certificates and aeroplane certificates of airworthiness.
Departures /all take offs/:
Departures from LKMB are permitted only during the period of time out of the main air show program.
In the period of time 1h before main air show program starts and before the air show program ends departures from LKMB are not permitted.
Exceptions are only departures of the main air show performers approved in advance by air show director.
Engine start up and taxiing to holding point without radiocommunications, considering traffic.
Entry to the runway and takeoff by the dispositions
BOLESLAV AIRSHOW on frequency ………………….
just after takeoff in an emergency announce activity or leave ATZ
To assure preparations of the main air show program and continuity of the air traffic, flights for non public presentation performed in order to receive an approval for the air show display, necessary training flights and sightseeing flights will be preferred. Other flights could be limited.
Contents of this information could be subject of changes or modifications. Therefore please pay special attention to all current information during the day of the air show, as well as content of the NOTAM issued for this air show.